Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Princely Priced Tract Home

So do you want to know what is the cheapest that you will have to pay to live in Marin and not have to deal with a complete tear down? Well, this just might be it. It's a nothing-special tract home, built in 1955, no "lifestyle upgrades", and asking $689,000. So there you go. It's technically in Marin (it's in Novato) but according to many south Marinites Novato doesn't count as "being Marin" so you be the judge. It's a "blue collar" house asking a princely sum.

6 Comments:

Blogger sf jack said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 01, 2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger sf jack said...

marinite -

You must be in a hurry today.

I think you want to use "tract".

February 01, 2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger Marinite said...

Sheesh! I'll change it. Thanks. I'm at home sick and felt obligated to post and yes, I was too quick.

February 01, 2006 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

must be something in the air in marin...I have been seriously sick with some sort of upper resp infection for about 2 weeks. I guess I shouldn't have been wearing shorts in january.

hope you feel better marinite!

February 02, 2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Marinite said...

Sounds like the same thing -- upper respt infection. My family is all sick too. We'll survive.

February 02, 2006 10:47 AM  
Blogger sf jack said...

fred -

Hope you're playing Sunday - will be a better day for shorts.

February 03, 2006 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home