Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Size Doesn't Matter in Marin

A reader brought this Mill Valley POS to my attention (thank you). All I can say is: 2 br 1 ba, 903 sq ft, built in 1948, asking $849,000 ($940/sq ft). The listing agent even has the audacity to proclaim that this POS is "perfect for entertaining". Ha! Yes, maybe for three guests. The system is so out of whack. Why would anyone want to reward these people by paying that obscene price? Well, that's just me.

Marin's new motto should be "Size doesn't matter".

(Sorry about the bad picture. It was the only one that I could find that showed anything of the exterior of this cottage.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm mad as hell and I won't take this anymore!
People we have to say no to this sh*t!
The greed and arrogance and BS have come to a head.
Is anybody else angry about this?
Are we a bunch of idiots?
Lambs to the slaughter?
HELLO?

September 23, 2006 2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home