Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Great-Home-Fixer-Rebuild in San Rafael

This is a great home in a good location. Fixer or rebuild.
Ok Mr. Real Estate Man, I believe you, what ever you say. Here's my bucket of money and over there is my box of stupid. And are these things ever not in a great location? Just wondering.

This Great-Home-Fixer-Rebuild in San Rafael comes in at 3 br 1 ba, built 1900, 1104 sq ft, and is asking $700,000. I cannot for the life of me think of a better way to spend $700,000. Really.

5 Comments:

Blogger marine_explorer said...

"great home in a good location"

Actually Mr. Relator, the word you're looking for is execrable.
Sums this one up nicely.

September 20, 2006 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what part of San Rafael are we talking about.. because I think this is in the neigbborhood where you better not be wearing the wrong colors... pretty tough neighborhoods..very deceptive - you have Oakland with the headlines, but there are other spots too that have problems....I am from a major metro on the east coast, and know crime and spooky neighborhoods when I see them..

September 21, 2006 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey anon, welcome to Marin. We don't have crime here in Marin, we have neighborhoods with "character". Now pay up or move along.

September 21, 2006 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I cannot for the life of me think of a better way to spend $700,000."

Oh, is Bill Clinton's legal defense fund closed?

September 26, 2006 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, that is one beautiful home!

The plants on the garage door probably add 60K.
I'm thinking the real value is 1.1 mill.

This thing is a steal.

Where is the Satan Chicken Coo Coo Girl?

Warren?

Somebody help me buy this palace.

September 28, 2006 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home